Everyone over the age of 18 must submit a separate application.
Applications are good for one year, and are valid any of our units.
Applications take about 3-4 business days to complete.
Completed applications must have the following:
- Copy of pay stub, verification of income or offer letter
- Copy of license
- Completed applications from anyone over the age of 18 that will be residing in the unit
- Vet records if applicable
- A credit score of at least 600
- Rental History and rental references
- Be able to pass a background check
- No evictions in the last 10 years and multi evictions will not qualify.
- A household income of at least three times the rent amount (or three times your portion if working with a housing authority or other governing subsidies programs)
If credit is below 600 or you do not have rental history a co-signer may be accepted.
Vet records and pet references are required and must be attached to your application in order to process fully.
If your pet is an ESA or Service animal, that information must be attached to your application
The following breeds are on our insurance agencies’ “do not fly” list:
- Pit Bull Terriers
- Staffordshire Terriers
- German Shepards
- Presa Canarios
- Chow Chows
- Doberman Pinschers
- Mastiffs, Cane Corsos
- Great Danes
- Alaskan Malamutes
- Siberian Huskies
Also, grizzly bears, black bears, polar bears and brown bears.
We reserve the right to have any pet removed from the property if it is determined that the pet poses a threat to the safety or condition of the property or any people in the property or community.
Our properties are all strictly no smoking on the premise. The use, possession, and cultivation of marijuana in ANY form on the premises of our properties are strictly prohibited. This includes medical marijuana.