Stone & Browning Property Management is ready to make your life both easier and more profitable. We make it our mission to provide our clients with management solutions that help their properties operate smoothly, increase their desirability and enhance their investment value. Property owners throughout Central Vermont and Chittenden County look to us to help them achieve their goals for property performance and profitability.
Whether your investments are apartments, single-family homes, duplexes, commercial developments, or office spaces for growing companies, our property management team can ensure that your property is well managed. We have the local experience and the expertise to do the job right, the first time.
Just as important, our online owner portals allow you ongoing access to your account – you can see what we are doing and when we are doing it. This transparency ensures that you are always in the loop, and that you know exactly what you are paying for.
If you would like to learn more about how we can help you with your property, please contact our property management team today.
- Advertise rentals (ads can be seen on Trulia, Hot Pads, Realtor.com, Craigslist, Local Print Media, and More!)
- Answer inquiries about vacancies
- Show vacant units
- Handling of rental applications (with the ability to apply online!)
- Run detailed credit and background checks
- Place tenants and facilitate the move-in process
- Handle initial rents and deposits
- Negotiate rental leases
- Facilitate the signing of leases and property condition checklist
- Give required disclosure forms
- In-depth screening, background check, and rental history checks
- Develop a documented photo library
- Collect rents when due
- Promote and establish auto-draft and electronic payment accounts
- Sign and send rent receipts
- Maintain rent-collection records and report to owners monthly and annually
- Collect late rents and charges
- Prepare late rent notices
- Serve late rent, pay or quit, and unlawful detainer notices
- Serve rent increase and tenancy termination notices
Whether your home is on the market or you are away for the season you want to make sure your home is being looked after. SB Property Management will gladly check on your property and give you some peace of mind that your home is safe and sound!
- Conduct monthly drive-by inspections
- Conduct Bi-annual interior inspections
- Provide a monthly report of maintenance, repairs, and utility expenses to the Owner
- Give rental violation notices when applicable
- Create, facilitate, and implement a preventative maintenance schedule
- Bidding of contractors, drafting of agreements, oversight of contractors, and disperse payments
- Accept tenant complaints and repair requests
- Inform Owner of maintenance and repair needs
- Categorize and maintain a written log of tenant complaints
- Key replacement
- Organize and handle all other routine maintenance and repairs
- 24/7 Emergency Calls
- Reliable communication with the owner. If you call WE answer.
- Submit monthly and annual financial owner statements
- Assistance with budget creation
The state of Vermont requires all landlords, who own property built before 1978, to perform annual interior and exterior lead inspections. These inspections must be done by a certified inspector. So if your inspections are coming up and you can't seem to find the time, desire, or motivation we are here to help!