- On 30+ different websites
- Create 3D virtual reality tours with live interactions
- Custom marketing plans
- High-quality imagery and videos
- And much, much more!
Maintain a Database of Interested Renters
- Streamlined communication to follow up with incoming phone calls, emails, and text messages!
- Pre-qualify potential applicants
- Massive database of past, current, and future prospects
Showing Your Property
- We offer interactive 3D virtual reality tours complete with floor plans and renderings
- Professional and friendly in-person or virtual property tours.
- Knowledgeable leasing staff that will effectively communicate all the fine details of your property
Processing of Rental Applications and Lease Signing
- In-depth credit and local and national background checks
- Verify employment and rental history
- National amber alert search
- Review of any Vermont court records including previous evictions (if-applicable)
- Handling of Co-signer application when applicable
- Comprehensive lease, with addendums that are regularly reviewed by legal counsel
- Ensure the unit is ready for move-in (Our in house maintenance team can help!)
- Documented move-in inspection, acknowledged and signed off by the resident
- Collection of move-in funds and relay important information through the use of in-depth move-in packets and other welcome to the neighborhood materials including goodie bags, local gift cards, and more.
Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable
- Rent payments can be made with E-check, credit card, and auto payment available through the resident portal.
- Manage payables and reimbursements from vendors
- Managing operating and refunds
- Create operating budgets
- Security Deposits
- Issues late fees and other charges where applicable
- Maintain profile for vendors to ensure proper licensing and insurance
- Monitor utility and vendor bills for discrepancies. Full management clients have access to preferred pricing!
- Reconciliation of bank accounts and investor statements
- Manage owner distributions (Paid via E-Check, or Traditional Check)
Detailed and Customized Financial Statements Provided Monthly, Quarterly, and Annually
- Owner Statements
- Cash Flow Detail
- Income Statements
- Delinquency Reports
- Much more!
Filing of Necessary Tax Documents and Other Municipal Documents
- Vendor and owner 1099’s
- LC142’s (landlord rebates) ($5/Unit)
- Rental Registry Applications
- Annual Essential Maintenance Practice filing offered for full management clients (Flat $25 per building and $25/unit)
- Prepare late rent notices
- Serve late rent, pay or quit, non-renewal and unlawful detainer notices
- Serve rent increase and tenancy termination notices
- Distribute other legal notices as needed
- Will represent our clients in court
- Process eviction in collaboration with legal counsel
Maintenance and Repairs
- In house maintenance team allow us to address issues quickly, efficiently, and affordably
- Create, facilitate, and implement preventative maintenance schedules
- Capital improvement planning
- Bidding of contractors, drafting of agreements, oversight of contractors, and disbursement of payments
- Online work order system for residents and contractors
- Communicate to investors maintenance and repair needs that exceed maintenance allowances
- Preferred licensed contractor list of reputable vendors
- On-call 24/7/365 for Emergencies (Included in management fee)
- Frequent property check-ins
Working with Us
- Investor Mindset
- Faster Resident Placement = Higher Occupancy
- In-House Maintenance = Lower Repair Cost
- From doorknobs to remodels
- Exclusive utility and contractor pricing which means a higher N.O.I
- Fantastic resident experience
- Online rent payment
- Online work orders
- Resident Raffles
- Streamlined communication!
- Community Minded!
Stone & Browning Property Management is a full-service property management company that is ready to make your life as an investor, simple and profitable. Offering comprehensive management services for your rentals, we leave no stone unturned.
We are a team of professionals including an in-house leasing team that has expert knowledge of the rental market throughout Vermont, and is up to date with fair housing regulations! Our in-house maintenance team makes resident turnover efficient and cost-effective and can handle any task from light bulbs to full renovations. Tired of dealing with spreadsheets, and the never-ending pile of bills, our in-house bookkeeping department will make sure your books are in order and concise!
Property owners throughout Vermont look to us to help them achieve their investment goals.
We make it our mission to provide our clients with management solutions that help their properties operate smoothly, increase their desirability, and enhance their investment value.
Whether you invest in apartments, single-family homes, duplexes, commercial developments, or office spaces for growing companies, our property management team can ensure that your property is well managed and your tenants are taken care of.
Equally as important, our online investor portals allow you ongoing access to your account – you can see what we are doing and when we are doing it. This transparency ensures that you are always in the loop and that you know exactly what you are paying for.
If you would like to learn more about how we can help you with your property, please contact our property management team today