Below Freezing Temps!
With the next few days, let's be honest probably the rest of this Vermont winter, being FREEZING, we wanted to remind you of some precautions to take during these frigid temps!
- Keep your heat on at least 65 degrees.
- Make sure you have plenty of fuel- the last thing you want is to run out of fuel in this weather!
- Bundle up in layers if you have to go outside
- Warm your car up before going anywhere- you'll be warmer and your car with thank you :)
- Check on your neighbors!
- Keep your pets indoors- their paws get frozen!
- Please do not use space heaters- they are a fire hazard!
- Wear mittens- they'll keep your hands warmer
- Remember not to put your little one in their carseat with a puffy jacket! Blankets are key!
Stay warm out there friends and remember to check on your friends and neighbors!
WrittenJan 11, 2022
Read time1 min read